Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to the Library

I stopped by the library tonight to pick up some books that had come in for me. I didn't take the time to browse because my library book situation is, once again, getting out of control. Five books were waiting for me:
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth. I've seen this recommended for people who liked the Hunger Games trilogy, which I certainly did.
  • Handling the Undead by John Ajvide Lindqvist. I've seen this on a few RIP VI lists and decided to give it a try.
  • Pigeon English by Stephen Kelman. This is on the Man Booker shortlist, which I'm attempting to read my way through.
  • Busy Body and
  • Death of a Gossip by M.C. Beaton. I got hooked on the Agatha Raisin books a couple years ago, so I decided to start on the Hamish Macbeth series as well. I've already read around 70 pages of this since I picked it up tonight, so I'll probably have a review up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment