Thursday, June 2, 2011

Challenge Update

I've decided to switch Lost Illusions to October because I don't think I can finish it and Pickwick Papers both in June. So here's my revised schedule, all books I own though some I haven't owned for long:

June:
The Pickwick Papers
Lady Susan, The Watsons, and Sanditon
Citizens of London

July:
The Great Gatsby
Jitterbug Perfume
Daughter of Time

August:
This Side of Paradise
The Warden
Kristin Lavransdatter (Tiina Nunally translation)


September:
Testament of Youth
The Greater Journey
The Tortoise and the Hare

October:
Lost Illusions
The Blind Assassin
Cassandra at the Wedding

November:
The Name of the Wind
The Long Way Home
Miss Hargreaves

December:
A Game of Thrones
Those Who Save Us
The Shuttle

I think this is a nice mix of fiction and nonfiction, classics and contemporary, fat and slender. I've already started on Pickwick and am enjoying it so far, though it's challenging to keep track of all of the characters at the moment. Hopefully that'll be less problematic as I continue to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment