Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Reading

I'm still in a little bit of a reading funk, although I did start Citizens of London and The Pickwick Papers  for the Books I Should Have Read by Now Challenge. I'm also still listening to Major Pettigrew's Last Stand, though I haven't made much progress since last Wednesday.

I returned Berlin Noir to the library. I'd finished the first novel of the three in the volume and, while I enjoyed it, decided that I needed a break. I'm sure I'll check it out again sometime in the future to read the next two novels.

Other than that, not much going on reading-wise here. I hope I'll get over it soon. Adam and I did take a nice hour-and-a-half walk tonight, though. The weather was gorgeous and we enjoyed looking at other people's gardens!

No comments:

Post a Comment